The total investment for a new BCT Plant is $991,700 to $1,090,000. Listed below are examples of the amounts that make up the total investment. Complete details are provided in our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). This is not an offer to sell you a franchise. An offer can only be made through our FDD.
Initial Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Use of our logos, trademarks, trade names and business systems
- Market analysis, site search, lease assistance, layout and design
- Operations manuals
- Startup marketing assistance and materials
- Installation and setup of your plant
- Initial training for two: Includes three days of hands on in one of the top BCT facilities and one day of classroom training, one week of training as the facility is being set up, and two weeks of training on site in your new Plant including airfare and lodging
- Four follow up one week trainer visits, five days each spaced thirty days apart
Prepaid Expenses Fee: $82,000 to $90,000
Office Furniture, Supplies and Inventory Fee: $35,000 to $37,000
Initial Equipment Package: $670,000 to $690,000
Minimum Cash Requirements
$250,000 minimum cash required (non-financed). In addition to making provisions for the minimum cash requirement, we require that you have sufficient funds to meet your living expenses for at least 24 months.
The BCT corporate office has working relationships with third-party loan packagers and financial institutions for long term conventional and SBA-guaranteed financing.